Adapted from Whole New Mom
- green beans*
- coconut oil
- nutritional yeast
- garlic powder
- Thaw green beans and spin in salad spinner to remove excess water
- Put green beans in a glass bowl, about 2-3 cups at a time, add a tablespoon of coconut oil and microwave 1 minute; stir (most of the coconut oil will not be melted but enough will stick to the green beans as they warm up some).
- Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and nutritional yeast, stir and microwave 1 minute; stir
- Remove what is left of the clump of coconut oil to use in the next batch
- Place green beans in single layer in dehydrator at 135 degrees (I do this in the evening so they dehydrate overnight and are done in the morning.)
- Repeat with next batch of green beans using the coconut oil that did not melt completely.